Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Why no people comment on my blog..为什么没人来。。

hahahaha...poor me.. I keep checking my blog everyday, but, this few day, even busy, still check check, but, very disappointed.. no new comment.. then, only today check my Gmail (coz this is new account, I not use it for my work, so forgot to open it), then, found many many comment inside.. sweat to me. cause I change the setting and don't know the effect.. hahahaa... sorry to all who put comment and late publish. sorry.. cause I am newbie for blog mah... ;P

哈哈哈哈哈哈. 可怜的我, 我每天有看我自己的部落, 虽然我比较忙. 但,很失望, 没人来.. 今天,我开我的gmail (我的新付口, 工作时,没用。), 才发现原来全在里面。。我真是的。。 我换了设置而不知道后果。。 哈哈哈。。 对不起,对不起。。 让你们的comment久等了。。 对不起。因我还是新手。。

3 comments:

vanille said...

沒關系啦,我心的時候也是這樣大頭蝦,呵呵

lai said...

谢谢。。 心情好多了。。 希望我下次不会再大头虾了。。 :)

Anonymous said...

ehh... 10x for )