Tuesday, December 16, 2008

back home tomorrow.. thanks God.

Before I arrive here yesterday, I already pray for fast going back home. My wife going to admit hospital again this Saturday, according to doctor, last chemotherapy. My family need me. Thanks God, this morning, my night man tell me, if only 1 man allow to go back, he agree to stay without I asking from him. Then, this afternoon, saw the passenger list, my night man is inside the list.

So, I no need to ask my night man and straight go to request from our boss here and he agreed also. Really thanks God. Come here yesterday and can go back tomorrow. Thanks God arrangement for everything.

2 comments:

vanille said...

希望你太太一切安好吧!

lai said...

Thanks vanille. After last chemo treatment, my wife is fine until now. God bless my family. Thanks God.