Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thanks God for a peaceful year.

Already 1 year not writing any blog. Busy with family especially still worry my wife condition. Cancer is a kind of sickness that can come back even though doctor say 100% recover. So, must keep her emotion in good mood as possible. So, after last chemotherapy treatment on last year end, my wife so far have no sign of re-occurrence of cancer. Really thanks God.

Hope by next year, I can free a bit myself from family, and start to serve church more. Any way, thanks for those who remember me in pray. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lai said...

Thanks 回憶.
But, to become 健全 is only say easy, do not possible. Only God is perfect. We have our sinful natural.

lai said...

I can try my best to work out the plan, but only God can make my plan work... thanks.