Monday, December 15, 2008

Push to work !!!!

My wife still under go chemotherapy. I feel heavy to let her alone and also my 2nd baby daughter at home without capable and reliable people to take care of her. But, what I can do. I already off for 2 months. If not offshore company, I believe I had been set out. I would not be still get my basic payment. But, because of company care and we need to focus on job while working offshore, company let me rest at home to take care family.

But, after about 1 and half month of rest, company ask for unpaid leave. I really don't mind to take as I mention to my manager before. So, I apply whole December for unpaid leave which means I willnot get any money for end of December. But, that is fair, as I not working and I need time for my poor family, wife undergo chemotherapy, get in hospital and discharge for rest for few day and admit again. No body take care my 2nd daughter who are just 1 and half years old.

My youngest baby daughter who are just 6 months old now. I already let go to baby sister to take care 24 hours. My eldest daughter is take care by my father in law and mother in law. Mother in law need to work day time. Father in law is 1 hand handicap after stroke.

But, still, my company call me up for help. They need me to come out to replace people. They already cancelled my leave even thought now time, my company really need to save money as the economy down time.

As company already give so much help, I decided to help. So, I were here.

But, thanks God for many many thing.

1st, I were ask to work on last Wednesday, 10 Dec. But, 2 days before that, I try to let my 2nd daughter under care of baby sister. She crying non stop and baby sister call me to take her back. In the same time, my colleague call me to cancel my trip to relieve him. Really thanks God for that. My wife was admitted to Hospital by 9 Dec and discharge on 13 Dec. According to Doctor, this is her 2nd last chemo. She really hope that I can stay until she finish last chemo then go to work. But, office call on 13 Dec afternoon after she discharge from hospital. Need me to relieve again. Operation change again.

I have to accept as company already help me alot. After bargaining, I was able to delay 1 day to today, 15 Dec to come out to rig to work.

God bless me again. As I know nothing and arrive here, I get information that, the rig going to finish soon. I will be back to town on the coming Wednesday or Firday, that is before my wife undergo last chemo on Saturday, 20 Dec. That means I will be able to take care 2nd daughter after that. Thanks God.

Any way, I pray for the operation really smooth and no more accident again. Hope everything okay and can go back as plan. Pray to God.

No comments: